GE / IP FANUC Series 90/30 In Stock
We strive to offer our customers the best possible buying experience by prioritizing flexibility and customer service. We hope we can go above and beyond to reduce your downtime, find the part you are looking for, and ensure the transaction is as easy for our customer as possible. Please review the below terms and conditions and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
1. Warranty – Items that come with our 1 year warranty include
but are not limited to PLCs, HMIs, and Drives. Please
see your quotation/invoice for specific product warranty. All warranties are issued by
Automation Stop, not the manufacturer, and will
only be honored by Automation Stop.
Product warranty is given in lieu of any other warranties, either express or implied, including that we disclaim any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. In no event shall we be liable for any damages except actual damages up to, but not exceeding, the amount paid to us for the product, including we shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect damages or lost profits whether or not advised of same. Automation Stop provided products are warranted for one full year unless otherwise stated.
Our product warranty only covers the product in normal use, our warranty will be void if, upon receiving and inspecting the product, it is determined by Automation Stop that the defect/issue with the product resulted from improper installation or incorrect use of the product.
2. Returns – If the item is found to be defective within 30 days of the invoice date, a full refund can be issued. If an item is found to be defective through normal use and wear after 30 days but within the 1 year period, the Automation Stop Warranty dictates the appropriate course of action. After the 30 day period, Automation Stop reserves the right to decide between refund, repair, or replacement with identical product. Because of the high volume of outgoing and incoming shipments on a day to day basis, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on items ordered mistakenly or part numbers ordered incorrectly. If a special exception is approved, a restocking fee will be assessed. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].
3. Exchanges – We offer an exchange credit for most non-working units as a dollar amount off of a current order. This credit takes effect after the defective items are sent in and results in a discount from the original sale price of the item to be purchased. Automation Stop reserves the right to not offer an exchange in the case of international buyers where considerations such as shipping costs and customs costs may render the exchange less cost effective.
4. Quote Validity – All quotes are valid for 7 days and are based on total bill of material quoted and product availability. If you have a quote that is past 7 days old, please contact us to find out if the pricing and availability have changed before placing an order. Please note, in the case of Proforma Invoices, the product is not removed from stock until after payment has cleared.
5. Payment – We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Personal Checks for all North American purchases, wire transfers for international orders, and cash for local pickups. If an order is placed and a Proforma Invoice is issued, no guarantee of product availability will be made until the funds are transferred.
6. Shipping – We ship UPS for most domestic orders. Most international orders will be shipped via DHL. However, we are flexible and willing to ship FedEX, UPS, or DHL upon request. We offer the option to ship collect on your own account, or to prepay and add shipping costs. We receive a significant shipping discount based on the volume of our shipment and in many cases can pass that discount on to our customers. Please let us know your preference when placing an order. For time intensive factory down situations we can set up a courier service for direct door to door delivery. This is only offered if the product is quoted to ship same day.
7. Canceled orders – Orders over $1000.00 USD are non-cancellable orders.
8. Location & Hours of Operation – Automation Stop’s main office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina and is open 8AM-5PM EST, excluding US Federal holidays.
9. User Agreement – By your use of this website you agree that you shall not: (1) create a false identity on this website, misrepresent your identity, or use or attempt to use someone else’s account related to this website; (2) develop, support, or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins, and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape this website or otherwise copy the data found on this website including, but not limited to, product information, descriptions, images, and meta data.
Automation Stop sells used surplus products. Automation Stop is not an authorized distributor, affiliate, or representative for the brands we carry. Products sold by Automation Stop come with Automation Stop’s 1-year warranty and do not come with the original manufacturer’s warranty. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed.
Rockwell Disclaimer: The product is used surplus. Automation Stop is not an authorized surplus dealer or affiliate for the Manufacturer of this product. The product may have older date codes or be an older series than that available direct from the factory or authorized dealers. Because Automation Stop is not an authorized distributor of this product, the Original Manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. While many Allen-Bradley PLC products will have firmware already installed, DO Supply makes no representation as to whether a PLC product will or will not have firmware and, if it does have firmware, whether the firmware is the revision level that you need for your application. Automation Stop also makes no representations as to your ability or right to download or otherwise obtain firmware for the product from Rockwell, its distributors, or any other source. Automation Stop also makes no representations as to your right to install any such firmware on the product. Automation Stop will not obtain or supply firmware on your behalf. It is your obligation to comply with the terms of any End-User License Agreement or similar document related to obtaining or installing firmware.